Americans deserve free and fair elections, and every citizen should have the right to vote in them. But Georgia’s Republican-controlled legislature has pursued restrictions on the right to vote in a cynical attempt to disenfranchise people who might not vote for them. Georgia’s 7th State Senate district needs a leader who will stand up to the Republican assault on our democracy and fight to ensure that our right to vote is protected. I will lead the charge in protecting our voting rights, simplifying the process for lawful voters to cast their ballots, expanding early voting, reducing long lines and wait times for voting, expanding resources to help Georgians with disabilities and seniors cast their votes, and make sure that our elections are secure, fair, and accessible for all voters.
As State Senator, I will fight to:
- Stop and reverse Republican efforts to make it harder for lawful voters to cast their ballots
- Simplify the voting process for all lawful voters
- Expand early voting and reduce long lines and wait times for voting
- Expand resources to assist Georgians with disabilities and senior voters
- Make sure that elections are secure, fair, and accessible for all voters
Our campaign has been endorsed by Fair Fight, a voting rights organization founded by Stacey Abrams.